Confessions of a moment

My photo
I hope that through my blog you get a glimps inside my soul. That you fall in love by my journey that has lead me to this moment. A moment I share with my husband and two beautiful children. Where I dance in God's grace and forgiveness every day.

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Journey into happy ever after.

"The older I get the more often I find we all have a story. We seem to be spending our next pages trying to overcome the already written. Some of us try to bury it so far we can barely even remember who we were. Others crutch onto it for sympathy like a lost limb. But, sometime a few of us complicated souls find how to overcome the mess, to bloom into something amazing despite. This is my journey."


First off I want to say I know without God completely taking his presence in my marriage and our life’s I would not be right here at this point. I have been there done that and God is the answer. The only answer. He makes me feel safe, he never leaves me or fails me, he is that unconditional love that we all search for. Mistakes make us stronger if we let them and with God at the wheel he can lead us to our path that we can spread his love in spite of all the mess we got ourselves into. I promise without him in the lead life is messy. But to find him is peace to our broken soul.
(In each blog I will try to include one of my poems. Stay tuned!)
Before the good sometimes there is a rock bottom. We can fight the waves but sometimes it is that rock bottom that pushes us to find that place of smoother waters. Where maturity overcomes our selves. Where God is a necessity and good is around to stay.
I have spent a lot of my adult life blaming my surroundings for my messes. Even though I have came to realize we have to forgive the past and move on with our future it's been rough. It's hard to own up to your own steps. We are the ones doing the walking after all.  Sure life is rough, people fail us, bad things happen to great people, people die, people leave, life is always changing but good things happen too. And if we take a moment to really look at the world through happiness all those bad things seem like a grain compared to all the good.
As you join me on my story, through the mess into happiness I hope you are inspired to embrace each moment in recension that it's just a part of a story, that with a little faith lead me to a place of happy ever after.
I encourage you all to search through the yeasterdays. Write it out. Pray it out. Do whatever it takes to be an overcomer of whatever it is that holds any part of you back. But in the end give it to God. He is big enough for it all.


Destine for death, heart ache she wept, traveling alone on her broken road. Alone often, when she was not even so. Drowning in a life that she ought not to be even dibbling in, for she knew the wages of this road came from her own sin. Surrounding her was a black mess, that only she could escape, only she could confess. For she chose to mold to this surrounding of death, drowning so far in love with the mad, where only the saved could see the severity of the bad. The bad that consumed her, that was eating her soul and mind alive, that for year came as familiar as the longing to find. To find her place where she didn't just fall into this life but rise above it, to a place of great sight. Even in dark the membrane of light will still shine, that can lead us to a road that will rescue our own life. By the grace of God we can be found, and fall into a life that's sound. That's bright and happy and destined for great. Where the soul will escape the enemy of hate. Where she can stand on her own two feet, love her creator in her own skin, even with knowledge of the place she has been. Because he forgives us, he makes us brand new and fills our heart with light that is true. That will never fail us, will never end, will never judge the dark whole we were in. Destine in light to find her place, only because of his saving grace.
Chantelle Hull

No comments:

Post a Comment