Confessions of a moment

My photo
I hope that through my blog you get a glimps inside my soul. That you fall in love by my journey that has lead me to this moment. A moment I share with my husband and two beautiful children. Where I dance in God's grace and forgiveness every day.

Monday, December 12, 2011

It's all about you!

Most often we allow our circumstances to determine our expectations. When those expectations exceed we then can step past our right now’s, with assurance that there is hope.  Every single moment we find ourselves in does not define us because life is ever changing.  Just because you have experienced a pattern in life doesn’t mean the next thread can’t be sewn a whole other direction. You are able to rise above addictions, depression, abuse, loss, hopelessness, failure and it all. You are able because you have a God that is big enough to take your hand and lead you out of the gray into light.

It’s easy to be in love with the familiarness of the pattern. Changing has to begin from within yourself. You cannot change for someone else because that someone else is bound to let you down sooner or later and then ultimately you are left with you. If you truly didn’t change for you there is a good change those old habits are going to be the first thing you fall back on.  

Today I just want to send a short blog to my readers and say keep trying. Condition yourselves to dream about the good instead of constantly reflecting on the bad. Shoot for beyond the unreachable and know you are not ever alone. I promise you this, even when you think there is not a single way anyone else could relate to what is going on in your life, there is. We all have our things we are getting through. Find a wiser person to confine in, pray, open your bible and read. The answers are there if you want them.  Always remember to choose wisely what you turn to and who you confine in.  But, most of all just choose a better life because you are worth it. You are strong enough.

I’d love to take time to pray for you or send an encouraging word your way. Because I care about you. Have a truly blessed week readers. Remember there is hope."



Life,

Life is like a merry-go-round Your destination never found Circling you back where you seem to begin A journey that seems to never end. And now it's time for you to get off A new ride and adventure waits to be sought Eager for the ride you await to be on Standing and waiting your turn won't be long. On your new ride you expected something vast. Excepting nothing changed, different ride, but same past. Many rides, many choices. Only one you must take. The enjoyment and pleasure is up to you to make.

"Life" By Chantelle (Dailey) Hull


No comments:

Post a Comment